EmpireMUD 2.0 alpha Change Log
April 30, 2014
- Avoid no longer works on NPCs; this was not its intended function.
- Scrape is now boosted by haste and Speed of Undeath, like saw.
- Adjusted the level of hunger/thirst required for those conditions to show up on the “affects” list; they now match the prompt and score, rather than showing up early.
- Added vampire starvation to the affects list.
- Added a missing CRLF to the end of the “designate” room list, to the “show site” list, and to the end of the build list in certain cases.
- Removed a double-CRLF on dismantle.
- Spearhead now stores at the arsenal/armory.
- The inside of a mine (and some other special buildings) can no longer count as being sunny if the building is incomplete or being dismantled.
April 29, 2014
- Occurrence of green seashells changed from 8.5% to 12% to account for them being harder to get than the other 3 gems.
- Ritual of Devastation has a new pattern, by popular demand.
April 28, 2014
- Rituals now warn you that you’re already busy if you have another timed action going. Previously, they would interrupt the other action without canceling it first, costing the player any invested resources.
April 22, 2014
- The “identify” command now shows up on the commands list even if you don’t have the ability (but it will still fail without the ability). This prevents it from cascading to the “idea” command.
April 20, 2014
- Fly and Hasten now have longer durations for players that have them as class abilities.
April 16, 2014
- Restored the original rare metals rate (which were temporarily raised last month).
April 13, 2014
- Removed double spaces after periods and other punctuation, in line with modern typography.