EmpireMUD 2.0 alpha Change Log
April 30, 2014
- Avoid no longer works on NPCs; this was not its intended function.
- Scrape is now boosted by haste and Speed of Undeath, like saw.
- Adjusted the level of hunger/thirst required for those conditions to show up on the “affects” list; they now match the prompt and score, rather than showing up early.
- Added vampire starvation to the affects list.
- Added a missing CRLF to the end of the “designate” room list, to the “show site” list, and to the end of the build list in certain cases.
- Removed a double-CRLF on dismantle.
- Spearhead now stores at the arsenal/armory.
- The inside of a mine (and some other special buildings) can no longer count as being sunny if the building is incomplete or being dismantled.