EmpireMUD 2.0 alpha Change Log
November 30, 2014
- Sectors and Crops: Created new data structures and importers so that I’ll be able to make them both editable in OLC soon. Wrote database functions for these.
- Disconnect crash: Fixed (hopefully) a crash bug caused by a player disconnecting in a certain way.
- Spawns: Created OLC-editable spawn data for rooms and buildings, and moved the existing data over to that. Also converted terrain and crop spawn data to use the new system, although it’s not OLC-editable yet.
- Log-out location: Fixed a bug where the mud might crash if the room you logged out in no longer exists.
- DB: Changed some of the file format for saved data to reflect recent data changes. In particular, mob flags now all save for mobs saved on the map. Mobs should also now remember what cart they were pulling through reboots. However, mobs that were tied up before have been liberated by this change. Future tied mobs will still save as tied.
- Harness: Animals that are pulling carts will now be displayed as such when you look at the room.