Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Training Issue
Got to 50 Empire and reset my skills and then spent them on the skills that I wanted.
Then Specialized empire to 51 and found out that I cant gain empire skill at all.

How do i solve this issue?
Was told you can craft a reset trinket at Master Craft at 80 trade. But that is a good chunk off for this character.
Should I just delete my main and start over?
(01-12-2017, 04:05 AM)zentil Wrote: Got to 50 Empire and reset my skills and then spent them on the skills that I wanted.
Then Specialized empire to 51 and found out that I cant gain empire skill at all.

Was told you can craft a reset trinket at Master Craft at 80 trade.  But that is a good chunk off for this character.

Probably best to talk to Paul about it - I'm sure he'll give you a respec point in game if you catch him.

He doesn't check these forums all that often - but he is very active in game.
(01-12-2017, 04:05 AM)zentil Wrote: Got to 50 Empire and reset my skills and then spent them on the skills that I wanted.

Was told you can craft a reset trinket at Master Craft at 80 trade.  But that is a good chunk off for this character.

It looks to me like you did buy 1 ability that can gain in that range. The rest of your abilities look like they're in the 0-49 range and can't gain at that level.

Trade Routes is in the yellow/gaining range for you and you can either engage in trade or build the 'tradingpost' building to gain with it. Or, I'm certain a player could make you a letheian icon (reset trinket).

Don't delete your character, though. That would cost you the skill levels you've already gained.
Khufu
EmpireMUD 2.0
Programmer, Owner, Lead Designer